- Age: 57
- Sex: Male
- Occupation: Oirfideach
- Member since: Mar 2006
- Forum posts: 3
About meLife without music is dull...
I'm not too demanding to feel well;a decent guitar or folk harp,a good book,a quiet seashore,my family,my friends,the sun...some peace...(am I asking too much...?!)
I am a guitars collector,but I won't ever open a museum,'cause I play them all and they sound nicely.Besides this passion,I enjoy a lot english cars,most specially Rover's and MG's which happen to be excellent and reliable.
My workI'm a sound engineer,and musician.I work on AV rentals and operations.Being a senior supervisor,I do a lot of overtime,work weekends and days-off very often,and I usually pay the hard way the excessive hours at work.I couldn't survive inside an office all day long(that would be the hell of it!!!)
I keep an old nickname from my years in UK and Ireland :Grumpy Cat,'cause if things tend to follow the Murphy's Law,they'd better don't cross my way!
- At the movies I like to see:Science and phantasy fictions (Narnia,LOTR,Avatar,etc)
- Last movie seen:Avatar
- Music I listen to:Mike Oldfield,Enya,Mözart,Pink Floyd,Creedence,Maura O'Connell,Lorenna McKennitt,Verdi,Jethro Tull,Alan Stivell,Orlagh Fallon,Altan,Mairead Nesbitt
- Best album right now:Fisherman's Blues - Waterboys
- Favorite author:Kerry Brennan,Ursula LeGuinn
- Last book read:The Romanov Prophecy - Steve Berry
- Best game right now:Surviving...
- Favorite sports team:Gryfindor
- I'm passionate about:Music,poetry,painting,cats,the sea,my friends,my guitars,my celtic harp,my family
- I wish I could:peace of mind...
- Favorite travel destination:Gaillimh (Éire),Albufeira (Algarve)
- On my vacation I..:I spend my lazy days on a seashore whenever possible
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:take a loooooong vacation
- If I were a super hero I would:(I am a super hero 'cause I'm still alive in this job...!)
- I want my coffee..:the italian way:a decent short creamy expresso
- Food I like:the good one!
- I don't like:troubles
- Software I use:FruityLoops 9XXL,Win XP ProProTools,Finnale 9,Photoshop,
- Hardware I use:Fender and Vox guitar amps,Fender and Gibson guitars,plus Macintosh,Pentium, Korg, Roland, SSL,Asus,Meyersound,Kurzweil
- I discovered My Opera from:a friend somewhere in Europe
Why I choose the Opera browser
Opera is simply the best overall among browsers,and it's easier to deal with than anything else.The more I mess with it,the better I learn how to use and take advantage of it!Even Mac's Safari is not so user-friendly!
I won't ever be a fan for Firefox either,and my alternative browser is Safari...