Acer Liquid Metal - a new Android smart-phone from Acer
Thursday, September 9, 2010 9:46:09 AM
- OS: Android 2.2 Froyo with Acer Shell 4.0 (somekind of Stream?)
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM7230-1 800 MHz
- GPU: Adreno 205 (beats iPhone 4, but slower then Samsung S, has Flash and SVG hardware acceleration)
- RAM: 512MB DDR
- ROM: 512MB
- Screen: 3.61" WVGA TFT-LCD 800x480
- Touch: capacitive multi-touch
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Dolby Mobile
- Camera with flash
More photos are inside the post. Source: habrahabr.
P.S. Author of this Habra-post is Sergey Vilianov.