Trivia Quiz Part 2
Friday, November 25, 2011 11:53:09 PM
• Who did Jay have in the Master Bedroom, when Cam and Bryan came back with the ladder?
• Bonus: What was her bra size?
Then it was down to the skytrain station. First Question was where are we? - Westminster Drive Inn!!!!
• How many people did we get in Cam's 65 Parisienne convertible for the Monday night $5 per carload?
• What type of Beer was Keith drinking when we got pulled over on the way to the Drive Inn with 14 people in the car?
• Who starred in the movie that we saw every Monday Night that summer
Answer:Patrick Swayze in Red Dawn (although I can safely say I have never seem more than about 10 minutes of the movie)
Shortly after that the crowd surfing started for the lightest in the group.
Fortunately the driver didn't mind too much.
We had a full contingent on the bus, including one of us who is so far in the closet he is in Narnia, and our resident homophobic redneck ( who ended up dancing with boys.....)
Next stop was the Cheers and Tabascos at the Scotsdale, now closed down except for the cold beer store
• What type of car did Jimmy own, that Troy and Bryan "borrowed" to go to the Scottsdale?
• Why did they have to leave it in the parking lot?
• Bonus: What were the names of the girls that Bryan and Troy picked that night?
Answer: Still waiting on that answer........
Then off to McKee, the home of good food, good parties and cute girls....
• Who did Carol catch having sex with on the couch downstairs?
Can't answer that one because their kids read this blog
• Who was in the upstair master bedroom when Bryan and Troy claimed they owned the house and brought the girls home from the bar?
• Who played the part of the smoke machine in the sauna scene in the soon to be released feature film, The Maltese Accordian?
Then we headed for the Hook n Ladder, passing by the Three Men That Are Lazy house.
• Why was Piggy on the roof?
Answer: He was checking for Reindeer (or shopping carts)
• Why was the neighbour so pissed at Mike?
He pulled 365 used rubbers out of his gutter (If he made them into a tire, it would have been a Goodyear)
• How many lamp posts to the Hook n Ladder
Stay tuned for the Hook Pics