About meHappily Married for over 25 years so not interested in anything except friendships.
I'm a mother and grandmother as well.I recently found a way that I could safely and quickly lose weight. I lost 40 pounds and 10 inches in my stomach, 8 inches in my hips. All in 6 months and I was never hungry and felt amazing since day one. I have lots of pics including videos to prove it. One last thing. Although they suggest you do some form of exercise, I was unable to do that and still lost it.
If you want to lose weight or know somebody who would be interested give them my info.
Email: email@example.com and put in the subject "I want to lose weight and looking for info" Or something similar to it.
Follow me on Facebook ( April Buchman Waddell)
Google me also (April Buchman or buchmansrus)
Follow me on twitter ( AprilBuchman)
Oh, and one more thing. I don't want to add you as a friend unless your really looking for a friend, Not here for a popularity contest to see who has the most friends. You want that? Go to myspace.com
My workI drive the Tour Buses for Colonial Williamsburg
- At the movies I like to see:Gone with the Wind, Fried Green Tomatoes, Castaway, Forest Gump
- Last movie seen:Jumanji (Again, with my grand daughter)
- Music I listen to:Everything
- Best album right now:American Idol "Crystal Bowersox"
- Best game right now:Pogo Website
- I'm passionate about:Laughing at life
- I wish I could:Remember
- Favorite travel destination:The Mountains
- On my vacation I..:Love peace and quiet in nature listening to the wind blowing by
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:Pay off bills, buy my children their own houses and help out others in other ways
- If I were a super hero I would:Hug everyone and make things alright
- Fashion I rather not see again:Blue eye shadow
- My worst purchase ever:My Dodge Stratus. I'll never buy Dodge again.
- I want my coffee..:With Hazelnut Creamer
- Food I like:Philly Cheesesteaks
- I don't like:People who drive with their high beams on
- Hardware I use:Computer, Camera, cell phone
Why I choose the Opera browser
REALLY Faster. Although I still fumble around in some areas overall I love it. Exceptionally better than internet explorer and just alittle better than mozilla firefox...