~ Callya ~
- At the movies I like to see:Horror, comedy, love stories... anything BUT "skop skiet en donner"
- Last movie seen:Shrek the Third...The Last Legion...The Perfect Stranger...
- Music I listen to:R'n'B, hip-hop, pop, rock, classical... basically anything and everything.
- Best album right now:Akon; Meat Loaf; Coldplay; Lincoln Park; Michael Learns To Rock; Roxette; Bon Jovi; Prince; Shanai Twain; Rolling Stones; Luther Van Dross; T-Pac... Oh, I can go on and on... I have sooo many favorites...
- Favorite author:Stephen King; Dean R Koontz
- Last book read:Song of the Axe Man; Angels and Demons; Watchers; Seize the Night; The Sword and The Flame
- Best game right now:Collapse
- Favorite sports team:Any South African team when it comes to international games. Locally I support the SHARKS... And in international soccer I support Liverpool...
- I'm passionate about:Life, love, children, pleasing people, honesty, my Mother, my SnuggleBunny Bud.
- I wish I could:Ease people's pains, take away their suffering....be an even better person...
- Favorite travel destination:I'd love to go to Israel, Antarctica, Rome, Norway, Egypt, Senegal, Canada...Outta Space.
- On my vacation I..:Relax, take in the scenery...meet new people.
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:Donate some the the AIDS orphans in South Africa. Open a home for abused women. and then...Go to Jamaica...Hawai...Seychelles...:p
- If I were a super hero I would:Try really hard not to wear my underwear on the outside of my clothes... Oh yes, and save the world...
- Fashion I rather not see again:Bell bottoms, hammer pants, teased hair...
- My worst purchase ever:My present phone
- I want my coffee..:Sweet and strong...like my men...lol
- Food I like:Chinese food, sea food, italian food, vegetables, snacks, chocolate, avocados, cashew nuts, PRAWNS...
- I don't like:Dishonesty; Rude, inconsiderate people; Cheating and Unfaithfulness
- Software I use:Opera Mini
- Hardware I use:nokia c3
Why I choose the Opera browser
I've been with Opera (mini) for seven months now, and I am totally addicted and in love with it:love:.
I love my blog, and I'm proud to be called a "Phonie".
Opera is so quick and simple to use, especially for a technically challenged (:p) person like myself
Thank you to all who make MyOpera possible...You are the best:happy:
Happy New Year Callya!
Callya u still alive?
You are welcome Callya, love and miss you. ♥
~ Callya ~
Thank you Bud, i appreciate it so much sweety. XOXO