About meI do stuff that usually serves no purpose. I make things out of things that cost money, but I don't sell them. I draw things that I throw away. I think I may be fatalistic, in that I create things that more often than not are for disposal or destruction. I get lost in my thoughts easily and I am on a permanent search to find where I am.
I do however enjoy simplistic things, like wind in the mountains, swimming in a river, and how little kids study things. I would prefer a career I could enjoy over a career that pays more but is unfulfilling.
2001 - 2002 Hallmark Goldcrown Store (Cashier)
2003 - 2004 EB Gamestop (Cashier)
2005 - 2006 Macys (Dock Worker)
2006 - 2007 EB Gamestop (Cashier)
2007 - 2007 Spencers Gifts (Supervisor)
2007 - 2008 Sams Club (Lot Attendant)
2008 - 2008 Sams Club (Cake Decorator)
2008 - 2010 Sams Club (Night Stocker)
2010 - 2111 Frito Lay (Packing)
2011 - ____ Frito Lay (Sanitation Specialist)
I pretend-work for Opera.
I moderate the almost official Nintendo group N+.
- At the movies I like to see:Art, originality, and the unique signature of the project.
- Last movie seen:Yojimbo
- Music I listen to:Oszins Radio Station. My favorite artists include: Prince, Beastie Boys, Aphex Twin, Johannes Brahms, Nat King Cole, Beatles, Sigur Ros...
- Best album right now:( ) - Sigur Ros
- Best game right now:Pokemon Blue
- I'm passionate about:uncertain
- Favorite travel destination:zen
- On my vacation I..:should have stayed.
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:Build a small house on a large plot of land. Live off the interest.
- If I were a super hero I would:Probably be depressed at the difficulty of balancing the power with the responsibility.
- Fashion I rather not see again:Leopard pattern on anything
- My worst purchase ever:College
- I want my coffee..:to smell good.
- Food I like:dessert
- I don't like:Drunks. Facebook. Physical Aggression. Hate.
- Software I use:Wii iOS 4.3U, Opera 11.52, and Snow Leopard.
- Hardware I use:Nintendo everything, Wacom Tablet, and Mac.
- I discovered My Opera from:Ed Palumbo
Why I choose the Opera browser
I chose the Opera web browser, to be honest, out of a deal they struck with Nintendo to provide unique, solid, custom browsers for the Nintendo DS handheld, and Wii console systems. Nintendo has always been a company known for quality, so I checked out Opera wanting to learn what it was they did that attracted Nintendo. Well, it turns out that Opera is one of the best companies I have had to work with, directly or not, so I signed up immediately. Opera really is a great browser with amazing functions, however it was the people behind Opera that really bought me. The same kind of love for work that Nintendo employees have can be found in the people who work for Opera.