Tyler Parke Young
About meI am a retired cross-country trucker. I write as a hobby and play the piano when I feel like it. "What you see is what you get".
I am the oldest grandson of John Parke Young, Ambassador to the Republic of China, and economic advisor to four presidents. For some unknown to me reason, he disinherited his entire family and gave his fortune to Occidental College, Pasadena, California, but I am not bitter. Well, thanks grandfather.
My workI don't work anymore. Just goof around.
- At the movies I like to see:Spy movies and action thrillers
- Last movie seen:I see a new one every week.
- Music I listen to:Almost anything
- Best album right now:not important to me
- Favorite author:More than one.
- Last book read:I read a new book every week. Mostly history and fiction.
- Best game right now:Risk II
- Favorite sports team:Pistons
- I'm passionate about:the Pistons
- I wish I could:bend over without getting stuck.
- Favorite travel destination:Warm places.
- On my vacation I..:do as I please.
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:move to a warmer spot.
- If I were a super hero I would:mind my own business.
- Fashion I rather not see again:Really big hair.
- My worst purchase ever:1964 Studebaker Lark
- I want my coffee..:Most of the time: Black
- Food I like:Tex/Mex & Italian
- I don't like:Brussel sprouts
- Software I use:Windows XP
- Hardware I use:IBM ThinkPad
- I discovered My Opera from:dumb luck