Sourdough bread was supposedly invented by a slave in ancient Egypt.Legend has it that she forgot about the sun left Papee cereal prepared to bake pies. In the heat of the mixture began to ferment. A woman, after all, do not bake pies gave up, and they suddenly grew and proved to be excellent!
Healthy eating means:
* At least three moderate-sized meals, including breakfast necessarily; * at each meal, cereal products, such as dark breads, cereals, cereal, pasta or potatoes; * fruits and vegetables with every meal and between meals; * at least 2 full glasses of milk (preferably skim), or the same amount of kefir and yoghurt and 1-2 slices of cheese;* One of the servings to choose from: fish, chicken, peas, beans or meat; * tablespoon of olive oil or margarine and 2 teaspoons soft; * Natural mineral water and vegetable juices; * small amounts of salt, sugar and alcohol.
* The average person eats about 30k per year. kg food.
* The fastest growing nail is on the middle finger right hand.
* The first four moves in chess 318979564000 can be done in different ways.
* Strawberry is the only fruit with seeds situated on the outside.
* The elephant is the only animal that can not jump, but secretes many digestive gases.
* So far, only one artificial satellite was destroyed by a meteor: it was the "Olympus" European Space Agency, and the disaster happened in 1993.