About meI am a Writer. I have several Blogs on Blogger *you can check my profile). One of these is for market submissions. I have one dedicated to writing challenges. The link says NaNoNatter, but I retitled the blog GloNoNatter. This dates back to a conversation about how NaNoWriMo is not really national, but rather, a global phenomenon. We engage in some interesting discussions, in the Geezer's lounge.
By the way, "Suzy", I do not have a cell phone, so do not bother sending me ring tone spam.
My workCheck my Blogger blogs and my LiveJournal (anapes_angel) for information on that, if you're interested. I also have a pre-NaNoWriMo, pre-story posted to another LiveJournal ident, liz_ensley.
- At the movies I like to see:Genre, including anime, sf/f/h.
- Last movie seen:The Wicker Man (not the remake)
- Music I listen to:Yes. ;-) Rock, country, classical, pop, jass, scat, anime soundtracks, J-Pop, stuff. Megumi Hayashibara, Dir en Grey, Weiss Kreuz (and no, I don't know how to do that "B" scripty thing), Buck Tick, WEIRD AL YANKOVIC, Beatles, Evanescence, Nirvana, Kings X
- Best album right now:" Are theyh still making those? I thought they were all on CD now.
- Favorite author:Other than Tamora Pierce, Jo Rowling, Isaac Asimov, Piers Anthony, everybody at the OWW, Harlan Ellizon (hey, gotta love controveresy, lol).. Er... Yeah, I have a few.
- Last book read:Currently reading BEAR BEAR DAUGHTER by Judith Berman (recommneded: it's a decent book--honest!)
- Best game right now:World of warcraft. Failing that, Gaia.
- Favorite sports team:Are you kidding? EWWWW~
- I'm passionate about:Plot.
- I wish I could:Blwo things up (like Lina inverse or Zuko fo the Fire Nation). ^_^ Or like Son Goku and Vegeta.
- Favorite travel destination:Japan. Yes, I've never been there; but since they clsoed the Jack the Ripper Pub in Whitechapel, it would still be interesting to go and see the cherry blossoms in bloom.
- On my vacation I..:Died. X,X
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:Buy a hosue and outfit a personal office/writing space. I'd also buy a nwe computer, rather than sue one cobbled together from spare parts, shoelaces, and gum.
- If I were a super hero I would:do super-heroic things, liek take out the trash, and stop the war. ;-)
- Food I like:SUSHI, pizza, roast pork egg foo young, wonton soup, egg drop soup, did I mention sushi, already? Chocolate, coffee, tea, sushi... ;-)
- I don't like:Windows eXtra-Persnickety. Yes, I'm stuck with it, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.
- Software I use:Yes. XD
- Hardware I use:Yes.