Thursday, January 11, 2007 10:53:34 PM
- I automate as many processes in my daily life as possible, from my cats' water fountain, to my bills, everything is taken care of for me so I can worry about bigger things and focus on the non routine tasks.
- I'm working on tracing my entire family history back as far as possible. I intend to contact all living relatives, contruct a digital family tree, and go well past 1000 years. I realize I'll never get to be Indiana Jones, but that will not stop me from taking part in a real acheological adventure.
- Related to the above, I've learned that both my mother and father's families (meaning thier elders) followed each other's paths to where they currently live in America from a tiny Italian village where both sides have members' birth, death, and wedding certificates on file. so before my parents got married, our families knew each other for like a century.
- I've recently been reading hundreds of pages of literature regarding the Knights Templar.
- I've never done drugs or smoked anything, nor will i ever. But I do drink alcohol.
- I am always hungry, and eat extremely slow because when I had braces I preferred not to chew with my molars as food would get stuck in the brackets; I chew smaller bits towards the front of my mouth and simply can not comprehend how people chew larger mouthfuls of food in 1/5th the number of bites as me.
- I got amazing grades in school by paying attention in class and almost never doing homework, ever. I also did not study for tests.
- I've never been bored in my life. I think constantly, and about so much that I've come to the conclusion that the reason I can eat 4000-5000 calories a day isn't because of my metabolism, but because I'm burning calories by thinkging so freaking much.
- I haven't slept more than 4 hours on average each night for 13 years. Partly because I do not tire, partly because I need more time.
- I think I might be a communist, despite my desire to be a wealthy philanthopist and charity organizer in my later years.
Now to tag 3 friends: Ian, Joe, and Carey.