Posts tagged with "accessibility"
- Link target ID: Clearly identify the target of each link.
- Pop ups: Do not cause pop-ups or other windows to appear and do not change the current window without informing the user.
- Scrolling: Limit scrolling to one direction, unless secondary scrolling cannot be avoided.
- Use of color: Ensure that information conveyed with color is also available without color.
- No frames: Do not use frames.
- Tables layout: Do not use tables for layout.
- Non-text alternatives: Provide a text equivalent for every non-text element.
- Objects or script: Do not rely on embedded objects or script.
- Valid markup: Create documents that validate to published formal grammars.
- Control labelling: Label all form controls appropriately and explicitly associate labels with form controls.
I can testify that new windows are even more annoying in a handheld browser than in a desktop browser. I use Opera in my Nokia 6680 and it does display a meny of the “windows” that have been spawned, but it’s very difficult to notice that a new window has been opened to begin with. Just don’t do it, unless you really have to.
Even if you have all needed components to view this page, you will get monstrous Flash content anyway.
Our lives improve only when we take chances - and the first and most difficult risk we can take is to be honest with ourselves.
Buy steroids online http://www.roidsmall.com/
|November 2013January 2014|
Reporting Opera crashes using Inspector IIXII
Opera official BTS
Opera bug report wizard
- Opera Beta Forum
20+ Great Tips for Opera
FF extensions in Opera
Firefox extensions analogue that available in Opera 9
- Opera FAQ
Opera unofficial BTS
Opera unofficial public bug tracking system