About meMy age: 60 or 25 (25 or 6 to 0) ----
I don't add new friends mainly for 2 reasons:
(1) no previous dialogue,
(2) no common interests.
So don't be sad. Ok? :o)
- At the movies I like to see:anything by the Coen brothers
- Last movie seen:Elementarteilchen (2006), dir. by Oskar Roehler. Based on the novel by Michel Houellebecq. It's all over now baby blue... And of course also Intacto (2001), dir. by Juan Carlos Fresnadillo. A masterpiece and a complement to N. Taleb´s essays on chance
- Music I listen to:fm4.orf.at, www.wave.cz, immortal Frank Zappa, Led Zeppelin, minimal, NIN radio CZ
- Best album right now:THIS IS MY TRUTH TELL ME YOURS - Manic Street Preachers
- Favorite author:Carl Hiaasen, Tim Powers, Barry Hughart, Michal Ajvaz, Joe R. Lansdale
- Last book read:The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable, and Fooled by Randomness: The Hidden Role of Chance in Life and in the Markets, both by Nassim Nicholas Taleb. Fantastic!
- Best game right now:Plž scvrk hrb, chrt vchrst hlt v krk, mlž pln skvrn zblb, vlk zhlt prst, prsk, mrk, smrk, krk, frk, srk, trs, prd, cvrk smršť v srst, zvlh, ztvrd, zmrz v drn. Mrsk srp skrz prst, prst mrsk v krb.
- Favorite sports team:I do not care about sport(s) at all
- I'm passionate about:fiction, SF/F/H, reading, music, movies, language, art, life, net, boomerangs, nonsens(e) and the eternal feminine
- I wish I could:learn to juggle 3-5 balls (sounds silly, but it can open your cosmic consciousness)
- Favorite travel destination:bookshops, perhaps
- On my vacation I..:roam The Library of Babel, El jardín de senderos que se bifurcan and/or Ryhope wood...
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:pay my debts
- Fashion I rather not see again:piercing and branding
- My worst purchase ever:Příliš žluťoučký kůň úpěl ďábelské ódy.
- Food I like:almost anything except tomatoes or fried beetles
- I don't like:insects, rodents, reptiles, headaches, and Sundays
- Software I use:Android, Opera mini, Opera mobile
- Hardware I use:a mobile phone
- I discovered My Opera from:Yellow(ed) Pages of a dogeared copy of the unspeakable Necronomicon
Lydia Lunch & Retrovirus in Prague on 5 December 2013.
Btw, the Sun's magnetic poles are about to reverse - this happens every 11 years. Earth's poles do that every 800,000 years!
NIN in Prague O2 Arena, 20 June 2014!
11,007 pageviews - a cool number :o)
... it's alright...