Ten Things I Love About My Mom.
Thursday, May 6, 2010 1:08:07 PM
In no particular order of importance:
1. My mom is one of the most lovely to look at women I know.
2. My mom is easily one of the nicest people you will ever meet. She is very kind hearted and is a very gentle soul.
3. After the life and hardships she has endured, I really think there isn't a crisis in the world my mother can not work her way through and handle.
4. My mom is hysterically funny and that is a little known fact that most people don't know about her and that I wish she'd put out there more. I can say without a doubt that I get my sense of humor directly from her.
5. She has this magical ability to charm most animals. Must be where I get my magical cat charming powers.
6. She is a very, very good artist and I dearly wish that there was some way for more people to appreciate her talents.
7. For some reason that totally escapes me, my mother still loves me well into my adulthood, reguardless of the sort of jerk I can be sometimes. Most people seem to tolerate their adult children over time, but I know that my mom really loves me.
8. She is one of the only people on this planet that seems to really get me, understand where I'm coming from and understand why I do the things I do and she doesn't seem to hold it against me...or at least she covers it well if she does.
9. One special moment in my life that shocked and overjoyed me was that my mom, upon the day of my marriage, had the,"dad talk", with my husband. She not only wanted to know what his intentions were, but she warned him about the difficulties of choosing to be with me. The best thing about that is that even as she was warning him, I came to realize that my mom doesn't think I'm an asshole, even if she does think I can be stubborn as hell.
10. My mom gives the best mom hugs in the world, no arguement! She should set up a booth somewhere and charge for them. She'd get rich and make so many people happy to boot.