By Dark FurieFurie. Monday, October 15, 2007 10:03:31 AM
Heroes: The Mobile Game will allow fans of the show and casual gamers the chance to experience the thrill of the superhuman abilities of the show’s characters. The game’s action will be based on the events from the electrifying first season as well as the hotly awaited second season with the game script being contributed to by writers of the hit television series. Players will assume the roles of the time-travelling Hiro Nakamura; the beautiful, but deadly Niki Sanders; and the enigmatic Peter Petrelli, as they enjoy game play styles based on their unique powers.
* Take turns playing Hiro, Niki and Peter, and enjoy using their unique powers.
* Meet more characters from the show to help you with your quest to save the world.
* Written in collaboration with the show's writers, the storyline includes fan-favorite moments.
* Learn more about the plot by discovering exclusive information about the show.
* A total of 11 levels within four locations: NY city streets, future NYC, Museum & Las Vegas.Save the RAZR, save the world