About meI'd decided to try this Opera machine in 2010.
My interest is in wildlife :
My big memory is the wildlife in the Rocky mountains. In my undergraduate, I had enjoyed outdoor activities and visited several national parks. One time, while I was traveling, I had seen a herd of prong horn running in an open country and felt oh, is this Africa! because they resembled the antelope of Africa.
My childhood dream was to work with wildlife outdoor, and unexpectedly it had become true after studying abroad, coming back to Japan and when I had started a field research in a Japanese graduate school. My outdoor research subject was the impacts of ungulates on marsh plants. Although my place of the dream for a work place was a little different, Africa, the research field was a marsh in a subalpine area surrounded by the abundant nature like trees, flowers, wildlife and insects. The opportunity gave me a lot of learning experiences such as how to do outdoor field research, how to identify plant, how to write documents and so on.
My nice colleagues, fun international friends and professors had helped me do the field work and the research. Although at the field, I had to struggle with mosquitoes, a pile of simple tasks and long travels, it was a great journey.
There seems to be a lesson I've learned at the field, that was the wildlife is not easy to find, but easier to encounter, and there are more plants than any other species!
- smile -
My workIn my previous work,
- Worked for a Japanese representative office for a overseas company.
(Good memory: communication with the Dutch. Their English was excellent!)
- Book seller at a bookstore.
(Good memory: Sold English books and worked at a new bookstore with very large floor.)
- At the movies I like to see:fun and many smiles
- Music I listen to:Bon Jovi, such as "Bounce", American folk, American Jazz, Western pop, blues, Rock'n Roll, Classical music and Japanese pops
- Favorite author:Soseki Natsume, Hemingway, Hugh Lofting, J. D. Salinger and Japanese poet
- Last book read:On human nature by Edward O. Wilson
- Favorite sports team:none
- I'm passionate about:Nice scenery
- I wish I could:could travel anywhere.
- Favorite travel destination:anywhere on this earth
- On my vacation I..:like to visit many places. If possible, I would like to stay in an expensive hotel.
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:Donate them all.
- If I were a super hero I would:fly.
- I want my coffee..:Yes!
- Food I like:Any foods, maybe Vietname foods, Korean foods and my reciepe
- I don't like:To hurt other people.
- Software I use:Several
- Hardware I use:Notebook and others
- I discovered My Opera from:my Japanese smart phone.
Hi, Stephen! You can add me as a friend on FB.
habari yako,..its been long time..doozo yoroshiku igalga-san..sayonara
The zoo is called ZOORASIA YOKOHAMA ZOOLOGICAL GARDENS. It opened in the April of 1999. It will soon become one of the biggest zooes in Japan.
I enjoyed it. I was surprized at the big elephants I saw just after the entrance to the zoo.
I went to a zoo. It had been a long time since my last visit.