1. Close out the widget that you're about to fix.
2. Locate the widgets folder: C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR USERNAME\Application Data\Opera\Opera\profile\widgets
-Note! It'll be hidden, unless you already turned the hide thing off. Here's how to show the folder: In the folder that the hidden folder is in, Tools> Folder Options.
There should be a window open. Now, click the 'View' tab. Somewhere on that tab there should be 'Show hidden Files and folders' Click that. Proceed to location from #2.
3. unZIP the viking_reminder-0_1.zip files into their own folder. Doesn't matter what the folder is called.
4. Minimize your Opera window so that you can see Opera and the files you just extracted.
5. Drag config.xml file onto Opera.
6. In opera, go to Widgets > Manage Widgets. Or if you have Widgets as a panel, click that.
7. Now, this is were it gets confusing. There should be two of the same widgets (The one you're trying to fix the sound for) chrisgl says that one should be in bold. You should delete the bold one. But for me, neither of them were bold. Probably because of my skin. So I opened both, and did the action to make the sound play. One of them played the sound, the other didn't. Just delete the one that didn't.
That should be it. Remember, chrisgl FIGURED OUT HOW TO FIX SOUND, NOT ME! THANK HIM, NOT ME!