- Age: 50
- Country: Italy
- Occupation: Fine tuning Opera 10.10 for XP Pro3 on OSX 10.5.8
- Member since: Nov 2009
- Skype voganskype
- Login status: Offline
About meI run Opera 10.10 in a closed shell detached from the Internet.
My Opera is installed on a Win XP Pro3 on a MacBook.
This Windows runs in a Virtual Machine installed on Parallels 4.0.
My Parallels extended desktop configuration runs on an OSX 10.5.8.
I am an Apple Aperture photo lover looking for Opera whiz kids willing to support my development so I could put thousands of images online on the fly. As a single malt enthusiast, I manage content for 'Sense Impressions of High Lands', the multimedia libraries of Celtic Spirit Lovers. I'd love to share that content with the rest of the world.
I welcome all multimedia fans and Opera developers to join me.
I speak English, Dutch, German and French. (Italian in the years to come ;-)
I am native Belgian (Flanders), about to reside in Italy.
My workAs an ex-entrepreneur, I became a Houseman (since 2003) taking care of a career woman.
In my spare time, I try shaping the ultimate (Ostendo extended MacBook) multimedia machine network.
As a hobby, I design multiple monitor user control panels for MacBook fans running Windows programs in extended desktop configurations. My work is pixel perfect fine tuned for Opera multimedia asset management.
I collect image libraries and develop controlled vocabularies for those sharing content.
Therefore I test scripts, plug-ins etc. in the following browsers:
Opera 10.10, Safari 4.0.4, Firefox 3.5.8, Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702
I just wish my system would run on Opera 10.10 and nothing else.
- Last book read:Whisky & Jazz
- I'm passionate about:mixing multimedia content
- I wish I could:develop databases
- Favorite travel destination:Costa Rica, Hornby Island, Roatan, Corsica
- On my vacation I..:shoot like a nut
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:create a multimedia show to promote Opera
- If I were a super hero I would:fight against abusive drinking behavior
- I discovered My Opera from:looking for a server that would run inside my browser
Why I choose the Opera browser
I love the potential of the side panels and somehow got addicted to creating my own private Opera.
It's the only browser running my system geared with locally hosted control panels without a flaw. There are still glitches left and right forcing me to launch Internet Explorer again but I can still live with them.