These are the steps you need to do to update your skin manually:
- Locate your skin file: Skin files have the extension .r2skin and are located in the skins subdirectory of your Rainlendar installation directory or the .rainlendar directory in your user profile.
- Unzip the skin file: A Rainlendar skin file is a simple zip file with the extension .r2skin. Use your favorite archiver to unzip the files in the skin (be sure to restore contained directory paths).
- Edit "weather.lua" (name may differ depending on your skin): The scripts of your skin are located in the scripts subdirectory. If you can''t identify the correct file by name, search for the string gfind in the files. You need to replace all matches of gfind by gmatch in order to get it working again.
- Zip the updated file: First: Backup your old skin file in case something doesn't work as expected! After this, you need to update your skin file with the changed lua file. Be sure, that the old one in the skin is replaced.
- Reload Rainlendar: Finally reload Rainlendar. The Weather widget should be working again.