My workI'm co-author of the Wedge forum software (wedge.org).
This is probably the first and only forum package to be developed primarily under Opera, and optimized for it. Yay :)
- At the movies I like to see:Smart stories
- Last movie seen:I have no idea.
- Music I listen to:Prog rock, folk-rock, jazz-rock, electro, soundchip, soundtracks.
- Best album right now:Tron: Legacy OST, as of December 2010.
- Favorite author:Fredric Brown, Alain Damasio, Philip Pullman, Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett, Lemony Snicket
- Last book read:Spin by Robert Charles Wilson, as of March 2010.
- Best game right now:Tales of Monkey Island, Deathspank, Jolly Rover
- I'm passionate about:The usual geek stuff
- I wish I could:Move to a tropical island.
- Favorite travel destination:Italy and France
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:Invest it so I could live off the interest. I'm a pragmatic.
- If I were a super hero I would:Extend my days to 48 hours
- Fashion I rather not see again:Shoulder pads
- Food I like:Vietnamese, Italian, French
- Software I use:Opera!!
- Hardware I use:Core2Duo E6600 + EVGA 680i mobo + 2GB DDR2 GSkill + Silent GeForce 9600 GT
Why I choose the Opera browser
I just love careful ergonomy, and the ability to customize pretty much everything through ini files and opera:config among others. Opera is the best browser for hardcore web users who keep dozens of tabs open and like to be able to access them all with a single click. I actually always have over 200 tabs open at the same time, often up to 500. Ask any other browser to do that without ever crashing!