- Age: 40
- Sex: Female
- Country: United States
- Occupation: Graphic Designer, Retired Barista, & Coffee Addict
- Member since: Apr 2007
- Forum posts: 1607
- Wii friend code: 5762 9416 3262 9673
- Xbox Live Gamertag: NerdyNerak
- IRC Nerak
- Yahoo!: nerdynerak
- Skype NerdyNerak
- Web site: http://twitter.com/NerdyNerak
About me• Happily Married ♥
• Dork, Nerd, Gamer, & Geek
• Graphic Designer
• Mother of Two (21 & 15)
• Coffee Addict
• Tree Climber
• Animal Lover
• Microsoft Fan-Girl (old lady...whatever)
My workI do Graphic Design & Social Media work for a living, and am my own boss.
It goes without saying - I love my job! (My boss is a bit psycho, however.)
- At the movies I like to see:The person in front of me choke on popcorn.
- Last movie seen:Your Mom's sex tape
- Music I listen to:I like a very wide variety of music, especially Metal.
- Best album right now:A photo album of my family.
- Favorite author:Hail HLN! \o/
- Last book read:Everyone Poops by Taro Gomi
- Best game right now:Footsie
- Favorite sports team:Meh...not into sports.
- I'm passionate about:Passion
- I wish I could:Slap sense into people through my monitor.
- Favorite travel destination:Hotels...I love staying in hotels. It doesn't matter where...I just like the hotel experience. :p
- On my vacation I..:What is this 'vacation' you speak of?
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:Party like it's 1983...and then help as many people as I could.
- If I were a super hero I would:Wear fishnets instead of tights.
- Fashion I rather not see again:Crocs. DEATH TO CROCS!!!
- My worst purchase ever:Gingerbread flavored coffee creamer. Freakin' gross!
- I want my coffee..:All day, everyday.
- Food I like:Bacon, Baklava, Fried Chicken, Caesar Salad, & I've never met a hot sauce I didn't like.
- I don't like:Liars, Drama Queens, Homelessness, Greed, Arrogance, Snobbery, Negativity, Country Music, Peaches, American Idol, Hummers, Ivory Soap, Dancing, Bratty Kids, Yellow, Politics, Fancy Restaurants, Cheap Band-Aids, Delaware, Poor Hygiene
- Software I use:If it's Microsoft or Adobe, chances are that I'm using it.
- Hardware I use:Fuck Mac.
- I discovered My Opera from:It came to me in a dream.
N +, Ook+, lolcats, Opera World Community, Opera Testers, Opera Street Team, Opera Veterans, My 0.02$ on Opera Community development, Opera Prizes, Techies, Opera News, "Coffee Lovers" , Twitterers and Twitter Apps, Blue Beanie Day, Opera Anniversary, Member Of The Week Club, My.Opera World Community™
They have made the decision to shut down My Opera as of March 1, 2014, so where do you go with your blog?
School? I'm 39 years old. I've been out of school for a very long time.
are we at school? lot rules :p