1. New York City has 11 letters.
2. Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3. Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
4. George W Bush has 11 letters.
5. New York is the 11th state.
6. The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.
7. Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
8. Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5=11
9. The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9+1+1=11
10. The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9+1+1=11
11. The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2+5+4=11.
12. September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2+5+4=11.
13. The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3+1+1+2+4 =11.
14. The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.
15. The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:
'For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allahand lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace.'
That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.
An here it gets really interesting... Still unconvinced? Try this:
Open Microsoft Word and do the following:
1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
2. Highlight the Q33 NY.
3. Change the font size to 48.
4. Change the actual font to WINGDINGS.
I must say, this really got me. It turns out, this was just a hoax... no airplane had 'Q33 NY' as registration number.
Anyway, here are some other fun-stuff:
For those of you using Windows, do the following:
1. Open an empty notepad file
2. Type "Bush hid the facts" (without the quotes)
3. Save it as whatever you want/ wherever you want
4. Close it, and re-open it.
Try creating a Folder named "CON" wherever in Windows...
A.)Open Microsoft Word and type
=rand (200, 99)
Then press ENTER
B.)Open Microsoft Word and type
Then press ENTER
Now, to end these WEIRD stuff, here's another one for fun:
Try reading this:
If you can't, then follow the guidelines given below the code.
Now try pulling the corner of your eyes as if you were Chinese...
Close your eyes almost 90% so that you can actually read.