Saturday, January 21, 2012 10:26:07 AM
At a Sep 1981 meeting at the White House, Ariel Sharon called for "regime change" throughout the Middle East.
Israel's 1982 "Oded Yinon plan" called for turning the Middle East into tiny feuding cantons.
To dissolve Iraq is even more important for us than dissolving Syria. In the short term, it's Iraqi power that constitutes the greatest threat to Israel. The Iran-Iraq war tore Iraq apart and provoked its downfall. All manner of inter-Arab conflict help us and accelerate our goal of breaking up Iraq into small, diverse pieces.
-- Oded Yinon, an official from the Israeli Foreign Affairs office, 1982, quoted by Michel Collon, "Washington Has Found The Solution", Questions Questions
The 1996 "Clean Break" plan developed by Richard Perle, Douglas Feith, et al., called for the U.S. to "reshape" the Middle East to suit Israel's tastes.
The "reshaping" began in Iraq, where a million were killed by Clinton's sanctions, then another million by Bush's war-making.
The "reshaping" then moved on to Libya, where NATO used the pretext of "Protecting Noncombatants" to make war and perpetrate regime-change.
Now the "reshaping" is poised to devour Syria, and turn what's left of Syria into a base for military aggression against Iran.
Truth is the first casualty in war, and the U.S. and Israel have been making war for 60 years or more, so very little of what we are told corresponds with reality, these days.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010 6:46:46 PM
In the 1930s:
* Financiers and war profiteers pressed for war between Germany and the Bolsheviks
* Germany was falsely seen as the Bastion of Democracy in the East
* Britain kept its naval treaty with Germany and derided efforts to contain Germany
* Reports of German attacks on minorities were ignored
* As a Victim of Versailles, Germany got a pass
* It was fashionable to hate Jews
* Hitler's Beer Hall Brawlers drowned out critics
* Hitler uses state terror under the guise of a "War Against Terror"
* Neville Chamberlain, the lead appeaser, led the Conservative Party
* The appeasers gave Hitler everything he asked for, without a fight
* Hitler thus came to seem like a god
* Result: a world war, genocide, the loss of 55 million lives
* Financiers and war profiteers lobby for war between Israel and the Muslims
* With millions under perpetual occupation, Israel poses as "The Only Democracy"
* Criticism of Israel is all but forbidden in a country that once valued freedom
* Reports of Israeli atrocities go ignored
* It is fashionable to hate Muslims
* Israel's Hasbara Army floods the Internet and drowns out critics of Israeli fascism
* Israel uses state terror under the guise of a "War Against Terror"
* The neo-cons take the lead in appeasing fascist Israel
* The appeasers give Israel everything it asks for, and more
* Israel thus comes to seem like a god
* The likely result: a world war, genocide, nuclear suicide, the loss of several billion lives
Sunday, January 24, 2010 11:17:16 AM
Let us do something radical, something that is just short of illegal, something that has not been done in the last eight years: Let us think about our lucrative glorious trillion-dollar "War on Terror".
But first, let's define "warism":
* the ideology of war-making
* the addiction to the war racket
* the belief that death and destruction makes people "Free" or "Democratic"
* the system based on war-making and war-profiteering
War is just a racket.
-- Excerpt from a speech delivered in 1933, by Smedley Butler, USMC Major General and two-time Medal of Honor winner.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009 6:24:00 AM
How we view a conflict determines whether or not the conflict can be resolved. Take the conflict in Israel-Palestine. What are the "sides"? Is it an intractable conflict between Jews and non-Jews, as the "International Community" of banksters and war profiteers wants us to believe? Or is it a conflict between the peaceable native people and a gang of colonizing ideologues from Europe?
If it is the former, then the conflict cannot end in anything but genocide, the "Good Guys" exterminating the "Bad Guys".
If it is the latter, then the conflict will end as soon as peaceable Jews and non-Jews discover that their devotion to peace and justice transcends the kind of ethnic attachment that the "International Community" promotes as part of its "divide and conquer" strategy.
Here is how Palestine looks when we secede from the war-based regime of the "International Community" and look at things from the perspective of the peaceable victims.