By AntonCaptainSeagull. Thursday, September 13, 2007 4:34:11 PM
Manhunt 2 has gone from it's own death in the "AO" rating to it's resurrecting "M" rating. Now all of us horror fans can get a chance to play a really great game, and no, not JUST because of the kills. If you played through the first one you know that Manhunt (at least so far) really presents an involving story. Stories that really haven't been told before in Video Game media. Hopefully Manhunt 2 continues the 8mm genred tale just as well as M1. But what changes were made to the game to warrent executing the "AO" and securing the "M" rating? Thankfully Rockstar had given IGN demo time with the un-rated copy (wich turned AO after demoing), and also demo time with the "M" version, They wrote a couple page article on what went where just so we would know what we are missing out on. Games Radar also got a before and after play and they gave their impression story. I am just going to list off what they said changed, not alot of stuff, but they are sorta big... sorta.
- Added Dailogue! (possibly Wii exclusive) - says gamespot.com
- No longer can you pull a guys' "guys" of with the pliers
- No longer can you rip vertabrae out with the pliers
- Death Strikes pulsate strange colors, light flashes, motion blur, and darker lighting.
- What are your thoughts on the changes? enough to warrent the rating change? wanted the game before but not now? didn't want it before but are now thinking about it?
Read More for a (SPOILER ALERT) leaked video of the opening of the game... (18 and older please)
Also be aware there is NO SOUND. Nothing is wrong with your speakers...
N+ EDIT : VIDEO WAS TAKEN DOWN FROM IT'S SERVER. Nothing is wrong with your internet connection...