Animal Crossing: Wii Photo Problems
By AntonCaptainSeagull. Tuesday, November 18, 2008 9:52:11 PM
There is no SD Card in the Wii. Please insert an SD Card into the Wii and try again.
For some reason certain photos cannot be saved, who knows why.
Some useful tips with photographs:
- You CAN photograph and save your friend code screen!
- Using the Photo Channel on the Wii you can view all the photos saved to the SD Card from AC and send them to the Wii message board, color on them and all that - no need to mail them from town hall! Try this with a photo of your friend code, and send it to your Wii buddies!
Read More fore a list of all the no-nos people have discovered...
N+ Moderators Discoveries:
- The dialogue from Chip when he tells you that you won the fishing tourny. - When he tells you you are winning and the letter he sends you are ok to save, but not when he directly says you won.
- When drinking coffee you do a turn in the chair and "show off" the coffee to the camera.
- Photographs during the marquee shows in the city - MC2Kool