- Sex: Male
- Occupation: If I ever figure this one out I'll let y'all know
- Member since: Feb 2009
- Forum posts: 20
- Login status: Offline
About meAn athletic winebibber who has been left wondering where his best years have gone.
Desperate claims to fame:
1) Built a remote control rifle and hand set for a TV scene on Stay Lucky (Dennis Waterman) Series 2 episode called "The Devil Wept in Leeds".
2) Appeared in Pink Floyd The Wall movie playing a Bugle in a scene of soldiers returning from the war, filmed at Worth Valley Railway Station, Keighley, UK.
My workTravel half way around the world every 4 weeks and risk life and limb on offshore Platforms just to keep clothes on my children's back.... I'm really not sure myself why I do it.
- Last movie seen:Ted (love Ted's job interview scene...)
- Music I listen to:Nothing rocks more than retro Rock 'n' Roll: Extreme, AC/DC, Def Leppard, Mr Big, Aerosmith etc
- Last book read:The Dirt - Motley Crue: Confessions of the World's Most Notorious Rock Band (a decadent & salacious must read... if you like that sort of stuff that is)
- Favorite sports team:Not really into team stuff. Individual sports are much more challenging - I like to see personal triumph instead of "me and all my mates won"
- I wish I could:Turn back time and take up a career in the film business that was offered to me many years ago
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:Pay off my family's debts and buy an Aston Martin DB9 (I know... it's materialistic)
- I want my coffee..:Strong, black, and no sugar
- Food I like:Anything spicy: Thai, Mexican n'all that (my taste buds have been burned off so if it ain't hot I don't want it cos I won't be able to taste it)
- Software I use:Win XP cos it works / Office 2003 cos it works (a retro retard?.... maybe)
- Hardware I use:A 10 year old ACER 2400 Travelmate laptop and some semi decent Quad-Core HP desktop at home