Sunday, December 27, 2009 1:50:30 PM
Anyway its worth a look and here is some helpful info to allow you to visit your first website on the secret interweb. The website it shows you how to connect to is for ebooks and is my hommie bookpushers spot.
General info on the I2P anonymous network (main I2P website): http://www.i2p2.de/
Wikipedia article on I2P: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I2P
Where to download the I2P network router to access I2P sites: http://www.i2p2.de/download
How to connect your broswer to the I2P network and browse my website:
1. Download, install, and run the I2P router program
2. Browse to http://localhost:7657/index.jsp to see your I2P control panel
3. Let it run for a few minutes to find peers and connect into the I2P network
4. Set your browser to use http proxy port 4444 on localhost (or 127.0.0.1)
5. Browse to http://bookpusher.i2p/
6. If you get an "eepsite not found" error, click one of the jump service links below the error.
7. When you're done with I2P, don't forget to turn the browser proxy port back off again.
p.s. if that was of any interest to you check out the Garlic routing system... kinda cool for the IT/CIS ppl out there maybe. Also Syndie which is a must have tool for managing everything.