About meIm just a crazy Dutchie trying to figure out the hype that's called Opera.
My workThe internet-department of the biggest travel-agency in the Netherlands, switching on a daily basis between the customer service and working as a travel consultant
- At the movies I like to see:Die hard! (no, seriously, anything from a good thriller to a funny comedy will do )
- Last movie seen:Nachtrit ( Dutch movie )
- Music I listen to:again, very broad: from Rage against the machine, to Pink , Jamiroquai, No Doubt, anything!
- Best album right now:Chris Daughtry's debut
- Favorite author:Thomas Ross
- Last book read:06/05 ( about the murder on Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn)
- Best game right now:Nothing beats Top Spin
- Favorite sports team:Ajax
- I'm passionate about:my team, my friends, my family, my work
- I wish I could:finish this questionaire
- Favorite travel destination:Mexico!
- On my vacation I..:combine the relaxing with the cultural highlights of the destination I am
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:try and make it two!
- If I were a super hero I would:be Chuck Norris! Him or the Hoff!
- Food I like:Anything Italian will do just fine
- I don't like:waiting!
- Software I use:Well, Opera? Besides that, the usual: Skype, MSN Messenger, Utorrent, Whatpulse, Gmail notifier, etc etc..
- Hardware I use:My computer? My PSP? My Xbox?
Why I choose the Opera browser
About 3 years ago I got really sick and tired of that *famous* interet browser supplied by Windows. A friend of mine recommended Opera, and I loved it from the very beginning. Been stalking everyone since to start using it. Plus, the integrated *lounge* chatroom is very fun on occasion as well.