Tuesday, February 10, 2009 10:23:41 PM
However, the script was blocking all scripts which did not originate from the page you were visiting. This mean that inline youtube videos, google maps and such nice addons didn't work. It didn't take long until I didn't use the script myself. Again I had to live with slow pages...
So I got tired of it again and modified the script. This time, I use a blacklist. Of course this means I have to update the blacklist, but at least this time I won't get broken sites unless I tell the script to do so.
The blacklist is currently very short and I've only used it for a few hours, but it seems to be working nicely so I'm releaseing it. Install the script, read the previous post if you don't know how, and if you'd like to help out you could gather more links to put in the blacklist.