I work in Quality Assurance in Opera, but I get to do many other exciting things too. I was part of the team that set up the Opera office in Tokyo, and now I am in India to set up a new office here with Sagar.
There isn't much of interest here, head over to the Opera India blog instead to see what is going on.
My workEnsuring that the Opera experience is a comfortable one. When I am not working on embedded projects or setting up new offices, I work with crashers, security issues and protocols, among many more.
- At the movies I like to see:Films
- Music I listen to:Dance music
- Favorite author:Miguel de Cervantes
- I'm passionate about:Sleep
- I wish I could:Visit the moon
- Favorite travel destination:The moon
- On my vacation I..:Wish I had gone to the moon
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:Visit the moon
- If I were a super hero I would:Visit the moon
- Food I like:Meat
- I don't like:Eggs and nuts
- Software I use:Opera
- Hardware I use:Anything that runs Opera
Why I choose the Opera browser
Back in the days when Netscape 4.7 was starting to lag behind, I needed to find a better browser. I tried Opera, and I was immediately sold. The first things to hit me was its speed, size and customizability. 6 months later I started working for the company :) Even today I keep finding new cool features.