About meI am an altruistic man who loves the Earth and a respect for everything natural. I enjoy my work, gardening, sailing (I have sailed single-handed, extensively in the past), and downshifting.
I hate waste, oppulence, and narrow-mindedness.
My workSince suffering a stroke that has effected my balance I am having to work self-employed at home.
- At the movies I like to see:A bucket of popcorn on my lap.
- Last movie seen:Casino Royale
- Music I listen to:Hendrix, Stones, etc. Some classical and folk. A broad mixture really.
- Favorite author:Arthur Ransome
- Best game right now:I do not play games, but I do enjoy my F22 Raptor flight sim.
- Favorite sports team:That Jamaican bobsleigh team that 'Cool Running' was about.
- I'm passionate about:My family, friends and our Earth.
- I wish I could:Bring more love, understanding and tolerance to people.
- Favorite travel destination:The Canaries (sailing).
- On my vacation I..:Have not had a vacation for years and years.....
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:Spend it on wine, women, and song, the rest I would waste (not).
- If I were a super hero I would:Get rid of every bit of nuclear energy and weapons on the Earth.
- Fashion I rather not see again:Doublet and hose.
- My worst purchase ever:A chocolate fireguard.
- I want my coffee..:First thing.
- Food I like:Mainly stir fries and my own baking.
- I don't like:Fat on meat, most seafood, and injustice.
- Software I use:Vista Home Basic
- Hardware I use:Bog standard PC.
- I discovered My Opera from:Online
Why I choose the Opera browser
I saw Opera reviewed in an old 'Computer Active' magazine (26th May - 8th June 2005).
I liked the fact that it is superior in features to Internet Explorer and I like the fact that it is an icon on the desktop, instead of cluttering up the top of the screen. Great.