Folder navigation, original size, dimensions and current zoom now in Opera SVG Viewer
Monday, July 11, 2011 12:00:02 AM
It's been a long time since I updated my widget on this blog, but I've been making regular commits, so if you wanted you could pull the latest source code and see the progress on the widget.
Finally folder navigation is implemented in the viewer, which required quite a bit of head scratching on my part . Another tricky thing was making files display at their original size, but now it's working fine. So let me list the changes in this version of the SVG viewer.
- ADDED (sub-)folder navigation
- ADDED ability to display images at their original size
- ADDED new menu items: Fit Image to Viewing Area, Only Fit Large Images, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Reset Zoom and Position, Disable Zoom and Pan, Wireframe mode, Hotkeys
- ADDED and CHANGED some hotkeys
- Width/height, viewBox attributes and current zoom level are now displayed in the status bar
- If current image has <title> it's displayed as the widget title, like browsers do with HTML files
- Improved speed of scanning folders for files
- Tweaked UI
Feel free to tell me about the bugs found, and features you miss in the viewer.
Download Opera SVG Viewer v2.0b5