爱尔兰诗人叶芝作品---The Lake Isle of Innisfree
Monday, September 25, 2006 1:09:21 PM

空灵的岛上的房间.....
融入你的世外桃源.....
The Lake Isle of Innisfree
茵纳斯弗利岛
袁可嘉译
I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
我就要动身走了,去茵纳斯弗利岛,
And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made:
搭起一个小屋子,筑起泥笆房;
Nine bean-rows will I have there, a hive for the honey-bee;
支起九行云豆架,一排蜜蜂巢,
And live alone in the bee-loud glade.
独个儿住着,荫阴下听蜂群歌唱。
And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow,
我就会得到安宁,它徐徐下降,
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;
从朝雾落到蟋蟀歌唱的地方;
There midnight's all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow,
午夜是一片闪亮,正午是一片紫光,
And evening full of the linnet's wings.
傍晚到处飞舞着红雀的翅膀。
I will arise and go now, for always night and day
我就要动身走了,因为我听到
I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
那水声日日夜夜轻拍着湖滨;
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements grey,
不管我站在车行道或灰暗的人行道,
I hear it in the deep heart's core.
都在我心灵的深处听见这声音。











moonriver~ # Monday, September 25, 2006 2:32:24 PM
Serene_NightSunflower133 # Monday, September 25, 2006 3:18:39 PM
很高兴知道你也喜欢它!
moonriver~ # Tuesday, September 26, 2006 5:28:41 AM
Unregistered user # Thursday, May 12, 2011 7:27:28 PM