- Age: 57
- Sex: Female
- Occupation: Unemployed
- Member since: Sep 2007
- Forum posts: 3
About meCute little fictional story:
Born to contemplative Buddhist raw fruitarian vegans and kidnapped from a loving mother's bicycle basket parked by a clear mountain stream as her parents meditated, Susie was freed from her captor and carried by a Bald Eagle to an aerie far above the treeline near a Colorado ski resort. Finding the swaddled infant while skiing late one day, but fearing blame and scandal, the resort owner's wife left Susie on the doorstep of her unsuspecting blind step-mother, who didn't notice that the child was not hers. Susie grew up in a family of 14 isolationist Shakers in a mountain Shaker colony. Running from an arranged marriage made before her 3rd birthday, at the virginal age of 12 Susie set off for a new life, but not until after she discovered the truth- the truth she had always known in her heart, that she was not of the same stock as her cold Shaker family. Working for a time in a Buddhist temple as keeper of the eternal flame, one day Susie's birth mother walked in to offer homage to the temple gods when she saw Susie and recognized her immediately. Now reunited with her fruitarian parents and living in silence, Susie hopes to teach others to live upon fruits and nuts. She dances in the moonlight and is studying to live as a tree worshipping Druid.
54 y/o wife, mother, grandmother. Sagittarius sun, moon in Taurus w/ Capricorn ascendant. Fire sign. ISFJ: The Nurturer. Professional choral singer. Former EMT & Phlebotomist. Female Veteran. Lover of lattés, sushi, seafood.
I enjoy running & walking, bicycling, gardening, swimming.
- At the movies I like to see:Romance, Adventure, Nature, Family
- Last movie seen:Disneynature Oceans
- Music I listen to:Celtic, New Age, Pop
- Best album right now:Loreena McKennitt
- Favorite author:Sidney Sheldon, Danielle Steel
- Last book read:Complete Idiot's Guide To Shamanism
- Best game right now:Bejeweled 2
- Favorite sports team:USA Olympics Team 2010
- I'm passionate about:Honesty
- I wish I could:Stop natural disasters
- Favorite travel destination:Disney
- On my vacation I..:Relax
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:Move to the south of France.
- If I were a super hero I would:Repair Japan
- Fashion I rather not see again:Anything 60's
- My worst purchase ever:Present couch
- I want my coffee..:Starbucks Decaf Soy Latté
- Food I like:Seafood, sushi
- I don't like:Racial slurs
- Software I use:Windows Vista
- Hardware I use:Dell Inspiron 1525
- I discovered My Opera from:My daughter's friends