How to delete data from Opera Link?
Friday, August 5, 2011 10:15:54 AM
Currently there is no option to delete data from Opera Link quickly but you can delete by the following method.
- Create a backup of the following files. Click link to see file path.
- Enable Opera Link and enable the items you want to delete from Opera Link.
- The following will delete local data and synchronization will delete data from Opera Link.
- Open manage bookmarks Ctrl + Shift + B, delete all bookmarks and then empty trash.
- Open notes, delete all notes and then empty trash.
- Ctrl + T > Delete all Speed Dials
- Alt + P > Advanced > Content > Blocked Content... > Delete all blocked sites
- F8 > ↓ > Delete all typed addresses
- Alt + P > Search > Delete all search engines
- Alt + P > Forms > Password Manager...> Delete all passwords
- Go to Opera Link and make sure bookmarks, notes and Speed Dials are empty.
- Disable Opera Link.
- Close Opera.
- Restore files from backup.