How to delete Opera Link data in server?
Friday, December 28, 2012 9:45:36 AM
Currently there is no option to delete data in Opera Link server but you can delete by the following method. The following method is easy & quick compared to this method.
- Disable Opera Link in all devices.
- Copy & paste the following code in run box, Win + R to run Opera with a new profile.
"%PROGRAMFILES%\Opera\opera.exe" -pd %TMP%\opera-link-delete-profile
- Enable Opera Link and then enable the items you want to delete from Opera Link server. Wait for synchronization to complete.
- The following will delete local data and synchronization will delete Opera Link server data.
- Open manage bookmarks Ctrl + Shift + B, delete all bookmarks and then empty trash.
- Open notes, delete all notes and then empty trash.
- Ctrl + T > Delete all Speed Dials
- Ctrl + F12 > Advanced > Content > Blocked Content... > Delete all blocked sites
- F8 > ↓ > Delete all typed addresses
- Ctrl + F12 > Search > Delete all search engines
- Ctrl + F12 > Forms > Password Manager...> Delete all passwords
- Close Opera.