Shutdown/Hibernate computer when Opera completes transfers
Saturday, May 17, 2008 11:09:46 AM
When there is a transfer, Opera title bar will contain Transfers XX:XX - Opera and this will change to Transfers - Opera when transfer completes. OperaShutdown.exe will check periodically for this change and will show the following dialog box when transfer completes. If there is no response from you during timeout period, it will shutdown/hibernate computer.
- OperaShutdown.exe will beep and run in background.
- You must keep transfers tab in Opera active.
- To close OperaShutdown.exe at any time use keyboard shortcut, Win+X. Opera Shutdown will beep before exit. To change exit keyboard, open OperaShutdown.ini and change the value for Exit Shortcut. See this to know modifier symbols to define hotkeys.
- If you use other than English language, open OperaShutdown.ini and change the value of Trigger Text to <Transfers as in your language file> - Opera.
- To shutdown instead of hibernate, open OperaShutdown.ini and change the value of Hibernate to 0.
- To close Opera without system shutdown/hibernate, open OperaShutdown.ini and change the value of Test to 1 and in Opera disable confirm exit in
|Jul 31, 2010||Updated for Opera 10.|
|Mar 14, 2009||Added option to change exit keyboard shortcut.|
|Mar 12, 2009||Added option to close Opera without system shutdown/hibernate.|
|Jan 24, 2009||Added option to hibernate.|
|May 17, 2008||Initial release.|