About meI'm a self-motivated achiever! Can relate to everyone on an individual level. Have worked hard all my life and life has granted me experience to be a better me. Although, there are still ups and downs, I see challenges as opportunities. with GOD everything is possible!
My workhave succeeded in starting my business from the ground. Currently networking to make my company stronger. My short term goal is to survive the first two years and break th current stereo-type in my country. I'm living proof that anyone can make it to the big cheese
- At the movies I like to see:Action, I like romance only when I'm with my lady K.
- Music I listen to:Jazz, Classic, RnB and Kwaito
- Best album right now:It depends on my mood.
- Favorite author:Muzi kuzwayo
- Last book read:There's a tsotsi in the boardroom
- Best game right now:Sudoku
- Favorite sports team:Orlando Pirates
- I'm passionate about:Doing something extra ordinary like helping out a stranger or someone in need
- I wish I could:Spend more time with my daughter n watch her grow up.
- Favorite travel destination:Bloemfontein
- On my vacation I..:Learn to meditate n reconnecting with my inner flame.
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:I earn my money n don't live on hand outs! Give it to a local charity. But will boss them around everytime I get the chance.
- If I were a super hero I would:I won't show off or tell anyone. It's a superhero thing! Ask Clark Kent or Peter Parker (Spidey).
- Fashion I rather not see again:Can't say
- My worst purchase ever:Well, I only do good buys
- I want my coffee..:Strong and black
- Food I like:Fruits and vegetables, working on being vegetarian.
- I don't like:Gossip and backstabbers.
- Software I use:Windows XP
- Hardware I use:No clue
- I discovered My Opera from:E-mail i recieved
hey its Thandie, hud?
Munza Samuel Folmi
Hey! I stumbled on the forum on "religion or common sense, which of them unites" and was interested in following the topic but i failed to mark it as favorite and now i couldn't just find the forum again so i hope u don't mind helping me with a link to the forum. Tnx man!
Hi there! Anyone up for chatting?