By Anvarri Meijianvarri. Thursday, March 3, 2011 4:57:11 PM
More disclosure of UFO information with the vast majority of recorded sightings being from the UK and a few from India and the US or elsewhere. Key stories and events featured in the files:
Due to the volume of files released, highlighted files have been divided into the following categories for ease.
• Files released under the Freedom of Information Act
• Parliamentary interest in UFOs
• Government Policy on UFOs
• UFO sightings and Reports
• Sighting reports by geographical location
Complete files with classic black-outs can be found here: http://ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk/
With an MP3 introduction to the archives here: Dr David Clarke talks about the newly released files[+]
By Mark Hoovermhoov52. Thursday, September 21, 2006 10:02:03 AM
Could they be messages from outer space or a group of people who have nothing to do with their time but stomp down produce at night with a plank and some rope?
Why don't aliens just land on the white house lawn or the President
and get on with things.
It is a fact that man-made cop circles have been created by folks, but I don't believe the more advanced ones have. I have a problem with some of the photos that show crop circles. With the new photo editing software out there you can create anything.
I don't know.
By Mark Hoovermhoov52. Monday, September 11, 2006 12:11:00 PM
Well, the first thing I should say is that I don't believe that UFOs are from another planet. Space is too large unless you go through a worm hole. I don't see that happening. What other ideas are there?
1. They are from another dimension and can somehow move back and forth at will. Possibly time travellers from the future? I don't know about that either.
2. An alternate reality that we cannot understand. They could possibly be so advanced that they put the notion of flying saucers in our minds because that is the only thing we can understand. If you check UFO history over the past 125 years you will notice that they started looking like dirigibles in the 1890's and saucers and then triangles. Also the aliens have changed over the years too. From the blond Nordic type to hairy small people to greys.
I believe our culture has a lot to do with it. Movies for example can place in our minds what we think a UFO or alien looks like and we use those images to try to comprehend.
By Mark Hoovermhoov52. Sunday, September 3, 2006 11:56:13 PM
Why doesn't a flying saucer land on the White House lawn? After reading books and articles over the years I have come to some conclusions.
I believe that that the government knows about them but for reasons I will explain will not share the information they have.
You see, the government wants to control everyone. They do this with fear and misinformation.
Can you imagine what would happen if the truth got out that an Alien culture was on the planet that could change our way of life. I'm talking curing diseases or flying around using anti gravity propulsion systems. This would literally destroy the Drug and Oil companies that pay off our politicians. Religion would also suffer. They also try to control the way we think.
You would think that an Alien civilization would try to help us and bypass the governments of the world. Maybe they are not allowed or don't care.
My favorite theory is that Aliens are so advanced that they can monitor us but we cannot understand or see their plane of existence except for brief periods. Does a cockroach understand what is going on when you pick it up to examine it?
Anyway, If an Alien civilization did contact us, I know that it would change my perspective of things. I would probably tell the government to go to hell and that's what the Government is afraid of.