About meHuman but exasperated by the repetitious plodding of my superiors and irritated by the antics of my rulers, whilst managing to keep a grip on my anger at the inanities of my peers.
All in all, a most patient chap.
My workOne day people will wonder why I was ignored for so long.
I'LL BE DAMNED IF I'M GOING TO TELL THEM!!
- At the movies I like to see:Movies?Actually I live in Britain, we call them "films".
- Last movie seen:Not yet.
- Music I listen to:I refuse to answer that question on the grounds the answer might impicate me in some international plot. NSA GO HOME!
- Favorite author:Terry Pratchett.
- Last book read:Not yet, too neither.
- Best game right now:Find the damn cursor. Then I suppose it will be dam the fine curses.
- Favorite sports team:WTF?
- I'm passionate about:Me? WTF?
- I wish I could:Understand computers, speak a variety of languages, solve the riddle I am working on.
- Favorite travel destination:Home.
- On my vacation I..:Waste my time finding my way around for the first half of it, then spend the rest of it worrying about how soon it will all be over.
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:Have bought an American lottery ticket?
- If I were a super hero I would:Re-define the term "super hero" and restrict the number of items worn outside the trousers to belts and long socks only.
- Fashion I rather not see again:Adultery
- My worst purchase ever:One rather overwrought and overweight woman
- I want my coffee..:Wet and warm
- Food I like:Sadly I am ill. I believe I was too deeply in love with a poor choice of food in my youth. Now as I pay the penalty, I remember days I could eat a horse but never did.
- I don't like:People who disagree with me online, though I prefer that sort to most of the alternatives.
- Software I use:Computer software. Beer?
- Hardware I use:PC, TV, Microwave, Immersion heater (that's a good invention) Bed (I like that one too) Clothing, tools (too many to list) toothbush (try going without that for 2 or 3 days) fridge freezer (for beer) beer (is that softeware?) And I nearly forgot, I must m
- I discovered My Opera from:No idea. Maybe a comment on a forum somewhere in the dim and distant...