Created on Wednesday, 3. December 2008.
These images belong to the US Government and are supplied freely to all the world. If they have objections to me holding them on these servers I will remove them without warning.
The same is true for all the other weather images I have posted online. I have no income from them nor is my intent to secure reward for them. They are posted in the public interest in exactly the asame way that I came by them.
The problem with access to old data of this kind is that once their subject is no longer current, it is supposed the data has no human usefulness other than for such reference as I have need of....
Others may one day feel the same way.
I can imagine a chimpanzee objecting to my handling them. I can imagine certain parties in various public ministries having complaint against me.
God knows I have loud enough complaint against the
- Supercyclones and the heat budget
- Large Magnitude quake on the 8th or 9th June 2013.
- April and May 2013
- NA EFS
- 2009 - 2013
- The Canadian Club.
- 13 to 20 November 2012 New Moon at 22:08
- 26 October to 11 November Canadian ensembles.
- 29 October to 7 November 2012
- 30 September to 8 October 2012. Full Moon
- North America
- 22nd to 30th September 2012
- 16 to 22 September 2012. New Moon @ 02:11
- 31 August to 8 September.
- 8 to 16 September @ 13:15
- Linux Format screenshots
- 17 to 24 August 2012.
- 24 August 2012. 1st Quarter @ 13:54.
- North Atlantic tropical storms 2000 to 2012
- 17 to 24 August 2012. Not a viable archive.
- 9th to 17th August. 18:55.
- June 1944 D Day Landings
- November 1942 Operation Torch
- Lunar Spell 2 to 9 August 2012
- 1 August 2012
- Eureka world wide weather fronts
- 18 to 25 July 2012 @ 04:24
- 11 to 19 July 2012 @ 01:48
- 2010 Eyjafjallajökull
- Antarctic Clag
- Met Office charts, alternative pages
- Antarctic Anomalies June 2012
- january 2011 Tornadoes from NWS
- North Atlantic January 2011
- What a correction looks like
- Of mountains and molehills
- The Stand-Off
- 11 to 19 June 2012 @ 10:41
- Long range forecasts
- Odd behaviour
- Earthquake Sanvu
- 12 to 20 May 2012.
- Next Monday's Tornado Outrages
- Tropical Storm Spell
- Tornado Spell
- 21st to 29th April 2012 @ 07:18
- So how am I supposed to analyse all this stuff?
- Forecast for "next week"
- Earthquake Pakhar
- 22 30 March 2012 Antarctica
- 22 to 30 March Met Office
- Earthquake Lua
- Sea Surface Temperatures
- 15th March (or thereabouts) 2012
- First of the worst
- 31st Jan 2012 First Quarter Met Office North Atlantic Charts.
- 31st Jan 2012 Unisys North America GFS
- 31st Jan 2012 First Quarter
- Inside the labyrinth
- 23rd to 31st Jan 2012. New Moon at: 07:39
- 16 to 23 Jan 2012 Southern Hemisphere
- 16th to 23rd Jan 1st Qtr at 09:08
- The large earthquake on 15th or 16th Jan 2012
- Bracka from the beginning of January to the end of thge first spell in 2012.
- 9th to 16th Jan 2012 Full Moon @ 07:30
- Reanalysis Charts
- 1st to 9th January First Quarter at 06:15
- 18:06 New Moon (NOT) 24th December 2011.
- 24th December 2011. 18:06 New Moon.
- 18th December 2011 2nd Qtr at: 00:48
- Spell beginning 10th December 2011@ 14:38
- Spell beginning 2nd December 2011
- Earthquakes from 25th November 2011
- The spell for 25th November 2011.
- North Atlantic prior to March 11 2011
- 11 11 11
- Tornadoes in 2009 and the North Atlantic SSps for the previous 24 hours
- A subterranean line squall.
- 4 June 2010
- North Atlantic loop.
- 19 June 2010
- Tornadoes, earthquakes and perhaps mud-slides.
- January 2010 Atlantic sea level pressures
- January 2005 North Atlantic surface pressures
- US Tornadoes for the 31st May to June 2009
- Some Physics
- Full Moon @ 18:12.
- 31st May 2009
- 24th May 12:11
- 17 May 2009 2nd quarter at 07:26
- Last of the Vulcans.
- 23:13 And a volcanic eruption
- Strange Low Track
- Aerofoils and fluid flows.
- From shoe to shiny shoe
- 27th December 2008
- General interest.
- 19th to 27th December 2008.
- North America December 2005
- 10:30 and 4:30 am and pm.
- 12th to 19th December 2008.
- Darth Vadar's Mam
- The spell for 5th to the 12th of December 2008.
- North Pacific
- North Atlantic.
- North Pacific 3
- Borne in the USA
- NAO / El Nino
- Astronomical Distances.
- A spell of weather