Wednesday, September 2, 2009 2:39:15 AM
What is Xpadder?
Xpadder simulates the keyboard and mouse using your gamepad
What does Xpadder let you do?
- Play PC games with poor or no gamepad support
- Add gamepad support to emulated, internet and DOS games
- Play multiplayer games with each player using a gamepad
- Control video/music players using their shortcut keys
- Use a gamepad with a browser or any Windows program
- Supports Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008 and 7
- Works on both 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows
- Full keyboard and mouse emulation
- Supports up to 16 controllers at the same time (multiplayer)
- Rumble (force feedback) and advanced fine-tuning options
- Create and share any layout for any controller
- Multiple profile management using sharable files
- Designed for gamepads, joysticks, arcade sticks, steering wheels, dance mats, drum kits, guitars...