New close buttons for Z1-Glass
Sunday, March 28, 2010 7:59:19 AM
Download Z1-Glass @ MyOpera skins
I choose a rather simple design that may not be everyones taste. But lilmoder was kind enough to make his own close buttons with a different design:
If you prefer those (or just want to test them): The necessary mod of Z1-Glass is super easy to make.
How to install lilmoders close buttons:
(works with Z1-Glass v2.41 and later)
1. Download lilmoder_buttons_for_Z1-Glass.zip
2. Inside is a folder "pagebar", extract it.
3. Close Opera and find the Z1-Glass skin file, under Win7 default its in "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Opera\Opera\skin\"
4. Open the z1-glass.zip file.
5. Drag&Drop the extracted "pagebar" folder into the skin file and let it replace the files.
6. Start Opera, you're done.
Tzurp made another close buttons set you might like:
It can be installed just like described above. Download: tzurp_buttons_for_Z1-Glass.zip
Since people keep asking for it, here is a close button set without indicators for active and attention tabs. Install it just like above. Download: nosigns_closebuttons_for_Z1-Glass.zip