I heard on the radio the other day, that some writers here are collecting people's secrets, in order to make them part of a book, they're writing.
I went to the site to see what kind of secrets people shared, and man, I had some good laughs there. Please allow me to share a few of them with you:
- I worked in the luggage check-in in Copenhagen 15 years ago. There was a passenger that was so rude to me that I sent his luggage to Mumbai instead of to Stockholm after he left.
- I once moved the signs at a big run. That made 500 people run in the wrong direction...
- I love to squeeze the cakes in the supermarket, especially the swiss rolls. I'm just walking up the aisle and check that nobody notices me and then I squeeze them on the middle until they're mashed. I've done this since I was little.
- I was once caught masturbating in my dad's car outside the local supermarket. The guy who saw it was just as shocked as I was. I met him the week after at a friend's birthday, but we never mentioned it.
- I can't take a dump unless I clean my ear with a cotton bud while I'm sitting on the toilet.
- A girl called me a bitch on Facebook after I broke up with her friend. I spent an afternoon finding her address and have over 100 free folders and brochures sent to her over the Internet. She never realized how that happened.
- I once caught a monkey and made it dress up like a banana!
- I stole a tooth out of the box where my sister kept her lost teeth. I put it under my pillow and the next morning it was gone, and there was a shiny coin instead. That made me wonder. I never told this to anybody before.
- I am faithful to my lover, but not to my husband.
- I'm talking about big political problems with my dog. In English.
- I've had our cat put down. And my girlfriend just thinks it has run away...
- I am 47 years old and still afraid of the dark
- I once found 10,000 kroner in a vacuum cleaner that I inherited. I shared the money with my boyfriend and bought a trip to Thailand for them. The money was inside the bag, which we emptied to re-use it, because we were out of bags.
Please feel free to share your secret(s) in the comments below!