Benefits of Cycling
By ELIJAH UWAKARHIOMIEN OTORELIDEVIRUS. Tuesday, October 4, 2011 11:02:08 AM
to shed off calories and to get a
flat abs. Cycling is a coordinated
action of the entire body it boost
the metabolism and reduces weight.
Benefits of Cycling are as follows:
• Cycling reduces the risk of
coronary heart diseases.
• It is an aerobic exercise which
helps in proper functioning of body
• Cycling every day results in trim
and toned physique.
• It boosts your stamina and
increases your ability to do the
• For people with obesity this is a
very useful activity as it helps to
reduce the waistline and bulging
• It helps to relive stress, anxiety
and depression of a person.
• It also helps in maintaining the
• Cycling also makes a person to
breathe deeper there by enhancing
the overall fitness.
• Cycling is also proven to be
effecting in treating people
diagnosed with diabetes and
• Cycling results in clear mind and
increase the mood.
• Cycling also helps to cure injuries
from falls especially in older people
as it coordinates and maintains
strength of the body.
• It is a complete leisure activity.
• Cycling is environment friendly
and causes no pollution.
• A proper diet should combine with
cycling as an exercise makes the
day tension free.