Wednesday, August 31, 2011 9:51:56 PM
Have you ever wanted to save a zoom value for each particular site? This extension does exactly this!
DescriptionThis extension adds a button on a browser toolbar, by clicking which you can adjust preferred zoom factor (100% is normal size). Settings are stored in site storage (Opera Preferences -> Advanced -> Storage).
DownloadSiteZoom.oex Use this link to download the extension.
- fixed elements may get unfixed, probably due to the scale method implementation.
- Fix all known issues
- save zoom as widget.preferences, and add options page to manage it
- Upload it to addons.opera.com, if it worth it
LicenseThis extension is Open Source and it uses work of several other people:
- Extension idea belongs to metude
- Based on original UserJS script "Site specific zooming" by shoust at extendopera.org:
- Uses bookmarklet-to-extension conversion code from yslow extension
- Uses fugue icons by Yusuke Kamiyamane. All rights reserved.
Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license.