Inkscape & CMYK
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 10:32:27 AM
* Add a basic UI for linking to ICC profiles
* Integrate ICC profile support into the existing color selectors, incl. gamut warning.
* Improved style and/or CSS support to manage paint types, palettes, etc.
* Basic support for "registration" color/style.
* Coordinate with Cairo team on extending API beyond RGB
* CMYK PDF export
That sounds great so after that it isn't longer necessary exporting Bitmaps and using Gimp to create CMYK PDF documents.
Some more information and mockups at the Inkscape Brazil Wiki (in portuguese).