This guide will tell you how to run Opera Mini using Microemulator. If you like another method, click here
This guide is applied to Windows, Linux, Mac OS, and any other operating system as long as it support running Java Runtime Environment.
This guide also wiil tell how to make Opera Mini run in big screen or high resolution.
To avoid problem, I suggest you to do all steps in this guide completely.Before you start
1. Make sure to install Java Runtime Environment (JRE) if you don't have it yet.
2. Download and Extract Microemulator 2.0.2 or newer to any folder.
3. Download JAD and JAR file of Opera Mini and put it in any folder.Run Opera Mini
1. If you use Windows, simply open "microemulator.jar" in microemulator's directory you choose earlier. If you use Linux, open terminal, navigate to microemulator directory and type "java -jar microemulator.jar".
2. Enable network access by clicking "Options -> MIDlet Network access". Make sure it checked.
3. Open Opera Mini file by "File -> Open JAD File..." and locate your Opera Mini JAD file.
4. Click Start and Opera Mini will be launched. You can use your mouse to navigate.Run It in Big Screen
1. Click "Options -> Select device..." in Microemulator before run Opera Mini.
2. Click "Resizeable device". Then click "Set as default" if you want to always use it every time. Click "OK".
4. Click "Resize" in bottom right corner of Microemulator and enter the resolution you like. Click "OK".Enable Save Page and Find TextClick here