- Age: 7
- Sex: Male
- Occupation: Artist - Picking the perfect place for a hairball to get the maximum amount of squish between my mommy's toes is an art.
- Member since: Aug 2006
- Forum posts: 3
About meI'm not really a person, I'm a brown and black Tabby kitten - but I have lofty ideals. I came from Animal control, and boy was I a wild kitten. I weighed 1.2lbs and was a ball of hiss.
My little sister's named Lyra. (Pronounced like Italian money - lira, not the little girl in "the Golden Compass")
*sigh* Girls. YUCK! She plays with MY toys and gets drool all over them. They're MY toys! She's not allowed to play with them!
My workRock & Roll baby! My mommy is a production assistant and a drum tech. This year she worked for everyone from Cheech & Chong to U2 to Paul McCartney.
- At the movies I like to see:Anything but chick flicks! Too predictable.
- Last movie seen:Dogma. Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (I thought it was supposed to be scary.). Reservior Dogs. Animal House. Bird on a Wire.
- Music I listen to:Black Crowes, Three Dog Night.
- Best album right now:Pet Sounds by the Beach Boys (only kidding!)
- Favorite author:Stephen King, Dean Koontz, James Petterson, Neil Gaiman, and Eoin Colfer.
- Last book read:Pet Cemetary, 3 Blind Mice (Delicious!), and Big Bad Wolf
- Best game right now:Chasing a superball or a laser dot around the tub, and pretending I'm Superman with a plastic sack.
- Favorite sports team:Dallas Stars and New York Rangers. (Not to be confused with the other Rangers.)
- I'm passionate about:Waking up mommy at 6am on days she's not working, by attacking her hair with my claws! You gotta get the sweet spot right in the middle of her back to get the full effect. But something tells me my ears are WAY too young to hear those words!
- I wish I could:Chase my tail 24-7, but there has to be some time in the day to lay in the sun and lick my butt.
- Favorite travel destination:Anywhere Lyra is laying.. I like to wait until she gets up then plop down, right in her warm spot. When she comes back, she lands on me. Silly girls.
- On my vacation I..:I would go to the beach, dig a hole in the sand and bury my little sister Lyra.
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:Invest in a catnip farm.
- If I were a super hero I would:What do you mean - if I were a superhero? I'm a cat - I AM a superhero.
- Fashion I rather not see again:fur coats.
- My worst purchase ever:Xbox 360. It was the LOUDEST machine in the house. Sold it and got a PS3
- I want my coffee..:frozen and whip creamed!
- Food I like:My favorite foods are toffee popcorn & passion fruit yogurt. When I get really into the yogurt, I get yogurt everywhere.
- I don't like:Animal control guys and cars unless I'm in it, I'm quite the traveler. Mommy takes me out for a ride, and when we get home, she puts me on the ground and I lead the way to our door!
- Software I use:Yarn, furry mice, blue pom-poms, any newspaper mommy hasn't read yet.
- Hardware I use:Superballs, milk pull-tabs, an awsome hair brush, and a couple scratching posts for good measure.