Take off your shoes, get a cool refreshing drink, let your hair down, sit back down at your computer and plan to stay awhile. Under my desk I keep a bucket of cool damp beach sand to put my feet in. lol
I was born and raised in Florida. I moved to Virginia about 18 years ago but Florida will always be home.
My 3 wonderful Children and nine even more wonderful Grandchildren are my loves and my life. I am married to the 6th GREATEST guy in the world. My son and grandsons are 1-5.
I have lupus but when I was diagnosed with lung cancer my world almost fell apart. With the help of so many wonderful Doctors, Nurses, and hospitals I am now cancer free. Thomas R. Johnson, MD (Johnson City, TN) is one of the most thorough, thoughtful and kind people I know. To find out more abot the disease and treatment go to http://canceroutreach.com/.
I have been idle for awhile due to cancer but here are a few of my projects. I am a founding member at Co-OpWorld where you can explore and join our growing global network of Local Worlds and Special Interest Communities.
Meet people locally and from around the world to make friends and business contacts. Learn from the experts at our online seminars and expos and earn from our free affiliate program. All in the spirit of fun, co-operation and mutual gain.
Feel free to visit at my work pages at:
LinZMall of Exquisite Hand Painted Glassware... Glassware for your home, office, special occasions and gift giving needs.
- At the movies I like to see:anything funny
- Music I listen to:blues, country, rock, spiritual
- Best game right now:Crash Bandicoot is still my favorite although CSI-3 Dimensions of Murder is good
- Favorite sports team:College: Florida Gators Pro: Jaxsonville Jags
- I'm passionate about:My children and Grandchildren
- I wish I could:Stop the world of all child abuse.
- Favorite travel destination:any secluded beach, lake or pond.
- On my vacation I..:like to relax and forget about the rat race.
- If I won 1 million dollars, I would:get the best medical attention available for my sister who has cancer.
- If I were a super hero I would:Finish the war in Iraq and bring our military home. My son is there and we all miss him and want him home.
- Food I like:seafood... but it has to be fresh, anything spicy
- I don't like:gross horrror movies, dial up internet,cold weather,obscene music
- Software I use:logo creator, photo jam, photo shop,