By Aleksander AasAleksander. Friday, July 8, 2011 11:33:00 AM
This record was beaten as part of our counter to measure the amount of Opera 11.50 downloads. Download Opera today and help us beat more random records!
What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been. A journey on stilts passing by monsters with mustaches toward our final destination: Mars - named after the Greek God of War. We beat NASA and ESA with a good 26 years to the red planet, and it only took us 10 days!
Our counter campaign is now over. We would like to thank everyone for their support and downloading Opera 11.50. Here are the milestones we achieved:
- 1908 people are walking around Canada on stilts for some reason.
- Bruce Lee's Wing Chun master Yip Man lived in Luocun, China, and there is a world record in his honor!
- Tom Selleck's Mustache got more than 1,000 new fans after Opera showed the stach to the world.
- Only 36,350 points separated the fake Seinfeld Frogger record and the real world record.
Tamil has more than 40 posts each day for 7 years straight!
- The Opera Facebook page now has over 500,000 fans!
- Espen doesn't know what 1080p is, but still shared all three Star Wars Movies in a single post!
Friday isn't our favorite day, but pizzas in the comments are awesome!
- My Opera Staff loves any woman dressed in meat.
World of Warcraft sends humanity back to the stoneage, but 1/5 players are actual girls!
- Australians get 15,750,000 Angry Birds points in one toilet round.
- In the Back to the future post we learned that DeLorean DMC-12 nuclear reactor was made from the the hubcap of a Dodge Polaris.
Grandiosa is by far the national food in Norway